Homework - Working on Your Marriage
Discussion points for Parents
- Write the 5 love languages for yourself and your spouse in order of importance and take an evening to share and discuss. You can also do this with your older children. For single parents you can do the same with a friend or mentor and with your older children.
- Quality time
- Gift Giving
- Words of Encouragement
- Physical touch & closeness
- Acts of service
- Each night this week practice 10-15 minutes couch time.
- Evaluate the time you spend with God personally, reading scripture, praying. Make changes where necessary.
- How are you at conflict within your marriage? Are there things that need discussing?
- Do you have accountable relationships outside of your marriage in church?
Join the class discussion: