Homework - Child Centered Parenting Part 2
Discussion points for Parents
- What kind of imagination activities are your children participating in (non electronic device play, reading, art, sport)?
- How do you deal with poor attitude, do you tend to get angry as the first response?
- Do you always explain why you are making a decision or giving an instruction to your children?
- Do you consistently present a united front to your children as mom and dad? In mixed families and for single parents this may not be completely possible, but it is possible to honor your children’s other parent and present a united front with God.
- How do you handle temper tantrums, especially in front of others?
Join the class discussion: